If you wish to discover ways to see which posts you might have appreciated on Fb, we’re going to assist you out. Fb stays one of the fashionable functions amongst customers worldwide. Generally you give likes to many posts from buddies or pages that you’re following.
It’s doable that at a given second you might be on the lookout for a submit, photograph, or remark that you’ve got appreciated in your Fb account, however you not keep in mind the web page or profile the place you appreciated it. In case you are on the lookout for one thing, on the social community you possibly can examine which posts you’ve appreciated.
For those who’ve forgotten which Fb likes you’ve appreciated over time, a fast journey to your “Exercise Log” on Fb will assist. Do you need to “not like” an previous “like,” or disguise a appreciated Fb fan web page out of your profile? You too can accomplish that.
- How To Cost Energy Wheels Battery With out Its Charger – 3 Strategies Value Attempting
- Finest PDF to HTML Converter for Mac
- Can You See Your Search Historical past on Your Wi-Fi Invoice?
- How Lengthy After TV Present Airs Is It On Hulu (And Why)?
- 5 Methods to Add and Take away Underline Textual content in Google Sheets
Methods to see which posts you might have appreciated on Fb?
Fb has an exercise log, the place we will see the whole lot we now have finished in our account. On this exercise log you possibly can see the searches made, the feedback you might have made, and so forth. These are the steps to have the ability to discover the exercise log.
- Open Fb in your telephone.
- Click on on the icon with the three horizontal stripes.
- Click on on Settings and privateness.
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down till you attain the Exercise Log part.
- Go into this log.
- Search for the submit that you simply’ve appreciated again within the day.
With a view to view it, faucet on the actual log, and the submit will then open up on the display screen.
The Fb exercise log is organized chronologically, with the dates on which you carried out these actions. For those who keep in mind the date, you’ll solely must search for that particular day once you appreciated a photograph or touch upon the social community.
On iOS or Android
- Open Fb app in your smartphone.
- Go to your Fb profile.
- Now faucet the menu on the underside proper for iOS or top-right for Android (the three-line button).
- You will notice your title on the highest of the menu, faucet on it.
- Faucet the Exercise Log button which is below your profile picture
- Now you may be taken to a display screen with a listing of exercise sorted by years. Faucet one in every of them, and you will see a log of all of your actions on Fb for that 12 months.
- We must always filter the likes solely, so faucet the Filter button close to the highest, then faucet on Likes.
- You’ll now be taken again to the primary Exercise Log display screen. You possibly can faucet on any month or 12 months to see the likes from that interval.
- If you wish to not like a submit or really something, faucet the little down-arrow on the suitable aspect of the merchandise, then faucet Not like.
- When you have appreciated a Fb fan web page, you too can disguise the like out of your timeline, in order that others received’t see it.
It’s good to have the ability to see your entire Fb likes in a single place. Perhaps you appreciated a submit, and now you need to return and see it, however the Fb search possibility isn’t permitting you to take action. The next strategies will definitely carry the submit into view.
- How you can Add Featured Picture on Fb
- 5 Secrets and techniques to Creating A Higher Vlog With Your Smartphone
- The way to Watch Showbox on Roku?
- Can You Preserve Apple Music Perpetually?
- How Lengthy Do Energy Banks Final